Downtime

I'm feeling a little under the weather today. I have the makings of a major flu, cough and fever coming on. I can feel it in my bones. I hate the feeling but then again, who likes feeling sick.

This is definitely going to put my running in the back seat for a bit which I'm not too happy about. The Energizer Night Race is in about three weeks time and I really do wanna squeeze in as much miles as possible before the event.

I haven't run a competitive 21K in years and though I've been running 21K's during my training runs, it's never the same during a real race. This bout of coming sickness is really going to throw a spanner in my training sessions. Oh well, I just have to cope with it and make up for the loss time once I'm healed.

And Energizer, if you're by any chance reading this, I ain't in a million years going to attach that darned headlight on my head and run!

Comments