You know it is time to resume running when...
* You try to do a few push-ups and discover that certain body parts refuse to leave the floor.
* Your children look through your wedding album and want to know who mom's first husband was.
* You get winded just saying the words '10 kilometer run'.
* You come to the conclusion that, if God really wanted you to touch your toes each morning, He would have put them somewhere around your knees.
* You analyze your body honestly and decide what you should develop first is your sense of humor.
* You step on a talking scale and it says, 'Come back when you are alone'.